Team Drop Bear’s Official Multirotor FPV Racing Season 1 has begun!
We are a group of Open Pilot users in Melbourne Australia that decided that Multirotor FPV needed an edge, so the racing started.
It’s not really racing but more like time trials. Each person races separately against the stopwatch which also eliminates mid air crashes and frequency conflicts.
The rules for the competition are posted below.
Here are the tracks for season 1!
1. Don’t talk about FPV Racing.
2. The race must be performed via FPV.
3. Competitors can build and FPV any multirotor they choose.
4. The stopwatch starts when you leave the ground
5. The stop watch stops when you land after completing the full course.
6. Please do not turn on a video transmitter unless it is your turn to race or when the racing has finished.
7. Competitors may have 3 practice laps before they race, but they MUST nominate their competition (scored) race BEFORE they race it.
8. A race season will consist of 1 race meet at each track.
9. A contestant may change / swap their multi rotor at any time to another platform. (Tri to hex, 3S to 4S, 1200’s to 1300’s etc…)
10. The person with the most points at the end of each season will be the season champ and will bask in the glory of knowing that they are better than everyone.